Payforit Working Group
AIME acts as a communication channel between members' and the Payforit Management Group and is a consulting partner providing feedback on the Cross Operator Mobile WAP and web billing mechanism 'Payforit'.
In December 2007 AIME also commissioned Fathom Partners to conduct an Industry research study on the success of Payforit after its launch in 2006. Executive Summary available here.
The group is now focusing on technical issues that were identified from the analysis, improving consumer user journeys via A/B testing as well as best practice for in app billing.
- Rory Maguire, Head of Payment Services, 3
- March 2010
- MNO & Aggregator workshop to feedback on Version 3 of scheme rules - March 2010
- Research of customer drop off rates on services using Payforit - 2010/11
- Response to Industry Consultation - Ofcom Review of PRS, an application of the analytical framework - Oct 2011
Current Agenda Items
- Technical issues identified in drop off research
- Improvements to customer user journey - A/B testing
- Best Practice for In-App Billing
- Payforit working group - 8th Sept 2011
- Payforit Research sub working group - 27th July 2011
- Payforit Research sub working group - 17th January 2011
- Payforit Research sub working group - 22nd November 2010
- Payforit Research sub working group - 28th May 2010
- Payforit Research sub working group - 19th May 2010
- Payforit Version 3.0 workshop - 24th March 2010
AIME members can view forum & working group meeting notes here
AIME Executive Contact David Ashman. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our Payforit working group.